The pointer plus is a reliable hand held locator plus stimulator. The locator function can be adjusted for sensitivity on different skin types by using the sensitivity dial, and the tip is spring loaded to ensure uniform pressure and reliable readings. Point locations are confirmed by LED and sound feedback.
Stimulation can be delivered directly to the skin or a needle by pressing the button below the LED. Intensity can be adjusted using the rear dial and has a maximum out put of 45mA. The pulse frequency is fixed at 10 Hz, which is recognised in Germany and Japan as the most useful treatment frequency. Wave settings are fixed at continuous.
2 mm ear and 4 mm body probe tips are included.
If you want a hand held stimulator that’s reliable and ready to use this is the one for you.
For a look at the manual and a full list of specifications please contact our friendly staff.
Made in Hong Kong.
|Intensity||0-45 mA (milliamp)|
|Frequency||Fixed 10 Hz|
|Additional Functions ||Point detector|
- 500 ohm test load
- Frequency: 10 Hz (fixed)
- volts & current: 0 to 25 volts, 0 to 50 milliamps
- Pulse width: 220 microseconds
- Pulse shape: asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse mode: continuous
- Point detection: sound and light indication
- Power source: one 9 volt battery
- Freq indicator: flashing green light
- Size: 16.5 x 3.3 x 2.3 cms (6.5” x 1.3” x 0.9”)
- Weight, colour: 45 grams (0.1 lb), beige