The ES-130 is the portable electroacupuncture device from Japanese manufacturer ITO. Battery powered, you can easily transport it between treatment rooms and suits a practitioner on the move.
With 3 channels, a maximum output of up to 14 mA and frequency range up to 500hz it is more than suitable for a range of treatments.
The ES-130 runs a single fixed wave form. This unique wave is designed to minimizes excessive charge build up in the tissue and nerves making it a safe and easy to use option for practitioners of all levels.
If you want something that’s compact, easy to use and ready to go this is the unit for you.
For a look at the manual and a full list of specifications please contact our friendly staff.
|Intensity||0-14 mA (milliamp)|
|Waves ||Fixed Continuous|
High Performance and Versatility
• Low/High intensity settings
• Frequency selector offers a complete frequency range (1–500Hz)
• Suitable for needles
Unique Wave Form
• Unique wave pulse minimizes excessive charge build up in the tissue and damaging the nerve
Safe, Reliable, and Easy to Use
• Each of the 3 channels are independently controlled
• Special dial controls allow easy use yet safe operation
• Built in battery life check with indicator light
Power supply: 1 × DC 9 V battery
Frequency: 1–500 Hz, variable
Maximum output voltage: 30 V ± 15% (at 500Ω load)
Current amplitude (max.): 14 mA ± 20% rms (at 500Ω load)
Phase duration: 100 µs
Number of channel: 3
Others: Battery checker Pulse rate indication
Classification: Internally powered equipment Type BF, Class Ⅱa / MDD
Dimensions: 63 (W) × 27 (D) × 96 (H) mm
Weight: 120 g (without a battery)
Clip leads for ES130 - STLE0006